my startup equitment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Perrone Enterprizes, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Perrone Enterprizes

Perrone Enterprizes LawnSite Member

well im just starting this year so i havent had to load any of my equitment yet but i plan on buying an 8 foot trailer as soon as i get a good price on one

2. electric

electric LawnSite Member

Those old AC mowers were built well and striped because the back of the decks had continuous rollers all the way across. They also sported cast iron B&S engines that lasted forever. Nice set up!
    I also started out with lawn tractors back in the 80's. I had cub cadet 782 tractors. Still have both of them, both in amazing clean condition. One I still use , has a cab and two stage snow blower, wheel weights, chains. Though for mowers only use walkers now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Perrone Enterprizes

yeah i love the older allisChalmers and cubs nothing built like them anymore,i only plan to use the ride on for spring cleanups and maybe some bigger yards if i get any,i also have a snow thrower on mine

4. electric

electric LawnSite Member

I have found alot of parts for the older tractors over the years on e-bay that were no longer available (nla). You may be able to find a blower on there.;)!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. blake101

blake101 LawnSite Senior Member

You are off to a great start...

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Off to a good start, we all had to start somewhere. And I'm sorry, but I gotta be the guy, equiPment. Other than that everything looks good bro.

7. Perrone Enterprizes

haha,its okay i spell many thing wrong

8. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Hate to be the guy, but if your screen name is going to be your company name its spelt enterprises not enterprize.

9. Perrone Enterprizes

okay,that one was on purpose i was gonna do it with a Z but then decided not to but it also wont be the name of my company for a while