my stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by BltFordTuf, Jun 10, 2007.

1. here's a pic of the stuff i have. It's not much, but good enough for what i do. If anyone knows where i can get a decent 36" wb in north jersey for a reasonable price let me know...

It's a kinda blurry picture, but you can see the stuff. I just finished washing/waxin the truck and figured i might as well take a picture.

Doug

100_3628.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

How many lawns are you cutting?

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

:eek: :eek: Did you put HD Chevy cab lights on that Ford?!?!?...:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

4. duramax

yea i did put the chevy lights on the ford. it was basically that of i had to get the ones the old (80's and early 90's) fords had on them..the really square ones..cuz the guy that did them couldnt get the newer fords.. ill live

mcw

right now i am only cutting like 6 yards a week. I hate that the mower is a push, but until i get more yards it's liveable..any tips on getting more?..nothing i do seems to work

thanks,
    Doug

5. zero_turn_freak

zero_turn_freak LawnSite Member

yup, get your self a decent walk behind or something, that way you look more professional and are. This way people will look at you as more of a company not a guy and a push...

6. johndeerefan

johndeerefan LawnSite Member

ya this is true try to find like a used walk behind somewhere so you look more pro. Also try putting flyers on people's mailboxes that and also word of mouth from you clients is the best way to pick up more customers.

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Sell the Ford and keep the Chevy. Whats the point of having two trucks right now? It says in your sig. by the Chevy 2500 HD "On Weekends" what does that mean?:confused:
    If you sell one of the trucks then you could use some of that money to up grade your equipment.

8. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

I know a guy in west patterson who has a couple bobcats for sale. let me know if you want the number.

9. RedMax,

The chevy is so much nicer than the ford (which is definitely a great truck for me)....but it is actually my dads company truck. So i use that on weekends to save my truck a little.

New Heights, any idea how much he wants for them..the sizes...etc... im kinda low on cash right now..plus id prolly hafta buy a trailer too

thanks,
    Doug

10. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

They were around $500 for the 36 and 48 he also had some rideons too.