my stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by BltFordTuf, Jun 10, 2007.

1. that actually sounds in my price range...do u no about the condition they are in?

2. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

unsure on the condition but they look good to me. I dont know the number but the company name is Dujets Tree Services, they are located in west paterson nj give them a call.

3. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

Any luck with the mowers?

4. New Heights,

ive been sick and tryin to take finals the last couple days...so i havent called yet. I left an email the other day, but i don't have a voice. I probably will this weekend though.

thanks again
    doug

5. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 48 in ferris hydro with bagger and proside. PM me if your interested i'm about 40 min from you.

6. king,
    i cant pm yet. havent put enough posts in. If you could send some pics, condition, and a price to DCM2308@optonline.net id like to see them. I have a limited budget though, so theres a good chance i couldnt buy it.

Doug

7. josh1981

josh1981 LawnSite Senior Member

why not buy some nice stihl equipment- handheld blower with vaccum attatchment, small chainsaw, fs45 trimmer, stihl edger, honda mower? You would look professional then!

I have a stihl ms 180, 290 chainsaws, br 600 blower, km55r with edger, pole pruner, brushcutter attatchments, stihl handheld blower with vaccum attatchment, toro mower, stihl axe, hand saw, loppers, and pruner. I could easily start my own business.

8. josh,

right now, the homelite weedeater works fine. Got it used off a landscaper that works w/ my dads company...it has the bent shaft and he didnt like it...so he was gonna toss it when i talked to him...very low use...

when i mow, i just use the handheld blower, but when im movin leaves and stuff i borrow my grandpas stihl bp blower. i like it a lot more..

doug

9. josh1981

josh1981 LawnSite Senior Member

sounds good man. good luck!