My Stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by farmboy1285, Jun 6, 2008.

1. farmboy1285

farmboy1285 LawnSite Senior Member

I got some time over the weekend and got the power washer out and got everything cleaned up real well so I thought Id take a few pics.

Mowers from the front
    [​IMG]

Mowers from the side
    [​IMG]

My baby: Great Dane Surfer
    [​IMG]

Encore 48" I just finished fixing this one up
    [​IMG]

Encore 32"
    [​IMG]

Stihl Equipment
    [​IMG]

Everything loaded up
    [​IMG]

So what do ya think? Im gonna try to get some pics of my stripes later this week.

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Equipment

3. farmboy1285

Thanks I have worked hard since I was a kid to buy my stuff. I like to keep my stuff nice.

4. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking equipment.

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looking nice and clean

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good! Nice 'Dane- the rig looks very nice.
    Keep up the good work man!

7. Itzkcatz

Itzkcatz LawnSite Member
    from CT

Are you a legit landscaping company?

8. farmboy1285

Not yet I'm working on it though. To be honest both me and my brother had lawn business in high school and never really thought of going legit. In fact I never thought of it until I started coming here. I guess part of the problem is I don't now what exactly I need to be completely legit. I know insurance but I don't know if I need a license also. However I don't do and fertilizing or chemicals. I know shame on me shame on me not being legit but at least I'm learning some work ethic and I'm not another pot head teen running around. My goal is to be fully legal by the end of the year.

9. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking equipment. Do you have a helper or are you solo?

How does that Toyota handle the trailer. My grandma has a 2003 4 runner 4x4 sport that I might buy off her to pull my stuff and maybe push some snow.

10. farmboy1285

Yeah I work solo, sometimes if im behind I have a friend help me but 95% of the time I work alone. I like it better that way. My four runner is a 98 SR5 with the 3.4 v6 4x4 and 138k on it, Still runs like new with no major problems, it pulls like a mule and is good on gas. I bought mine for $8,000 from my parents which is more than blue book but I love it and it was worth it. I have heard of people using there four runners for snow plowing but I don't think ill every try it.