My stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jay albers, Oct 21, 2010.

1. h2oskier

h2oskier LawnSite Senior Member

How does that Harley do around curbs i hear they trim nice?

2. jay albers

jay albers LawnSite Member

Harley! damed your mouth! lol. Thats a victory, cross country, 106 cubic inches 1734cc ,victory is the last true american made bike.

The tiller is a craftsman, another good little addition, tears thro flower beds and not as exspensive as the mantis.

the walk behind is an exmark, 15 hp kaw. that may have been a mistake, its a 1980 somthing and i have trouble finding parts for it. gets the job done but im always turning wrenches on it. $350 i paid

3. jay albers

and yes i like to carry all my stuff with me. i use to not, but now when a someone comes out and asks if i can trim a bush real quick i say sure, run over do it, take the cash and leave, i dont have to come back anther day for a 15 min job.

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Ok kool.yeah for next year that the one i want.they are nice neighbor was one that a borrow from time to time i like it.and u are right not as much as the mantis.ok kool yeah seems like a good deal.yeah.i couldnt tell looked like a ferris or encore.

5. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh kool.yeah!!! :dizzy:

6. jay albers

leave the poor kid alone

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey thanks.ur are good guy.i love your setup.is that all your stuff.u got an echo blower.keep up the good work man:weightlifter: