my stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by new-man, May 9, 2004.

1. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Looks like the set-up I had. Keep working and stay away from the bad stuff!!

2. turftammer

turftammer LawnSite Member

eric1 said it all I remember how I got where I amin the buisness and It wasn't pretty by no means. so don't forget how you got here. keep it up new-man your the up&coming future of this buisness.
  3. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

4. Mlc gmc03

Mlc gmc03 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

quality i dont know why you always are rippin on other people we have all hear your made up stories on how your company is so big and how your so profesional but your equipemnt pics sure dont back it up so maybe its time to get off some other peoples back ok
  5. new-man

new-man LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

i can get a pic of a lawn that i do- it was true-greened for about 20 years and it just was stopped
  6. new-man

new-man LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

are you talking about the bad stuff of craftsman
    or the other bad stuff?
  7. TEG

TEG LawnSite Member

bad stuff from craftsman?! I will live and I will die by craftsman... allthough, my dad would buy their ride on 42" tractors for our lawn when I was a little guy. They were fine for what we were using it for, as a matter of fact we had the first craftsman running for over 20 years. My love for everything craftsman has decreased somewhat over the years. But for small reasons, I tried to grease the axle pins once, and the there werent any! They had two pieces that looked like axle pins.. but they were just for show. So when it comes to craftsman, their tools are un-beatable. But heavier machinery, like tractors.. I would steer away from.
  8. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

One word says it all CRAPsmen. You have a nice set up, better than when I started. Keep working at it, and in no time you will be posting picks of your new Z's and walkbehinds.
  9. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

Where did you buy your Dynomark or is that homemade?
  10. kbenvironmental

kbenvironmental LawnSite Member

Disregard any criticism you hear about your gear. Your direction of work ethic shows maturity and earns my respect. Learn to work smart, then work hard and you'll do great!