My stupid Pic of the day

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by South Florida Lawns, Oct 13, 2007.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Ok I did it this time. Trying to save time and work for my trim guy. I got too close and started to sink, I backed up and thats when I got stuck.

stuck1.jpg

2. South Florida Lawns

from usa

I had pedro push and I put all my weight on the good tire but no luck, bottomed out on the deck.

stuck2.jpg

3. South Florida Lawns

from usa

So I un-hooked the trailer got ma snatch strap and pulled it out no problem. And yes those 20's and no I didn't scratch em cuz I got 33" tires.

stuck-3.jpg

4. South Florida Lawns

from usa

Thats the mess I made, but I got it looking pretty good with a straight rake in no time.

mess.jpg

5. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

WOW, not good, but hey you got it outta there. And hopefully that grass grows in good.

6. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Dang. That will leave a mark.

Hahaha you said snatch.

7. RLW

RLW LawnSite Member

Nice mud bogg SFL. bet you don't get that close next time.
    Good save though.

8. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

wish we'd had enough rain around here to have that problem

9. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

lmao thats great happened to me once some areas stay mushy all year long on some of my properties rain or not...i tried everything to get out puttin rocks under the tire and what not but i couldnt do it i had to pull myself out luckily i was about 10ft off the road so i didnt even have to drive on the grass

10. Leaf Jockey

Leaf Jockey LawnSite Senior Member

We put an ATV winch on the front of one of the zero turns. I feel better about recovering a mower with another mower rather than driving out on someones yard with a pickup truck. The winch has also proven handy pulling the turf sweeper up steep hills and for lifting attachments on the front of the ztr.

Scott