My summer toys!Mowing pays off!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 14, 2008.

1. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Well beings gas is getting crazy I decided I needed something to drive around and check my accounts, but also have fun while I am doing it! This also helps when mom makes me go get milk or something from the store, hell I just put on a back pack and go! Let me know what you think! BTW this is an 02 yamaha R1 (1000cc) with 12,000 miles on it! Bought it for only $4,500 because friend needed to pay $1000.00 ticket he got on it! ha ha!:rolleyes: Here is also a pic of the ride that tear around on on the mx tracks! enjoy!

PROM 016.jpg

Logans pic 002.jpg

2. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Hey where do you go riding that fourwheeler im picking up a new honda cr250 4 stroke in a couple of weeks but i havent found any local riding places whats the closest to des moines. Thanks

3. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet stuff, man. I want to get a bike for running around, but I like the cruiser style personally.

4. FinerCutslawnCare

haha my name is logan to! funnny...anyways we go to bussey alot! There are like 3 mx tracks(1 is easy, medium, and VERY DIFFICULT). All the other places in Iowa are a joke! I have been to Wisconsin and oklahoma snad dunes and the dunes are so much fun, it is called little sahara sand dunes! be carefull though if you go because there is about 5 deaths there a year, or so I have read!

5. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Where is bussey

6. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I got a few myself.. Me going through some mudd. Me an my friend about to take the jetski out. What happens when your on the jetski with me :cool2: then me an my buddies machine. Finally him getting stuck in the mudd

Summer 08 014.jpg

Work 08 015.jpg

Summer 08 122.jpg

Summer 08 045.jpg

Summer 08 021.jpg

7. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

you have nice friends. lol :p

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thats what i was thinking. Real nice friends lol

9. FinerCutslawnCare

Bussey is down by eddyville or better known as southeast iowa...

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice bike! hope to get next summer!