My "super fox" 36

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RM n WS, Mar 21, 2008.

1. RM n WS

RM n WS LawnSite Member

I am trying to finally get a picture onto lawnsite, so bare with me. This is my 3 year old better outdoor products quick 36 mower. The one you see has many battle scars, no shields, 2 year old gator blades that I used all week. It has a 13 hp briggs manual start motor, no striping kit, the old style grips and levers. The only thing I can tell you is that it fits me like a glove. Until it dies I can't bare to get a new one but I sure like the looks of the new ones. I can mow all day on one tank of gas and it is still the best bargain I ever got in this business! All feedback welcome!!

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Got your money worth out of that one!

3. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Don't see too many yards that green so early. It must have been well fert and maintained, maybe even irrigated. I'll be your way tomorrow, where is it? ha ha ha-------Tony

4. RM n WS

RM n WS LawnSite Member

That is actually my yard. I experimented this year with some different treatments and decided to shock my neighbors and mow it. But I promise you on a grass cutters budget it got no free water from me!

5. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

That's a great "little" mower!

6. JustCut

JustCut LawnSite Member

Just ordered my 36 samari today. How's yours for the 180's etc

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice looking yard and, and mower!

8. RM n WS

RM n WS LawnSite Member

My favorite part of the quick is that when you get to the end of a line the front wheels swivel and the back wheels articulate. By taking your hand off the drive lever and turning the mower by the handles. Making it impossible to tear the turf. I never tried it with a velke because the mower is so light I never needed one. My suggestion is to be patient and take it slow until you get the hang of it. It wont take long.

9. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks sweet !