For anyone who is interested in how much money I dumped into my T190 in service and some of the reason I started "dis-liking" my T190 read the following, these were the bigger records that I penciled down before handing them over to Finning: July 18-2003, hour meter reads 1.2 hrs, took delivery of unit, inspected, PDI'ed, tested and washed and customer picked up. N/C July 22, service call to repair fuse(s) Customer reported loss of all interior electrical functions. R & R fuses(s) with 30 amps. Hour meter 8.2 hrs. N/C No exact dates from here on in, just month and years: August 2003, service call to tighten main drive belt-excessive slippage. Hour meter 25.5. N/C August 2003 (same week) I hauled it in for repair-engine shut down due to over heating -cause- main radiator plugged with debris, blown out, coolant levels checked and tested, engine head checked, no leaks. Hour meter 50.1 hrs-->that was due to both the A/C and oil cooler rads being partially plugged and it's a real PITA to remove them, I didn't realize that the water rad was 90% blocked. I made 2 track adjustments in 2 weeks, first one was expected, not the second one, must have been a very harsh break in. At 50 hours, the first oil change was done, they call it the "break in" oil change. September 2003, made adjustment to steering levers, one side pulled harder. Fixed and tightened, charged to customer. January 2004, service call to find oil leak in machine, cause-blown O-ring in valve bank. R &R topped of oil reservoir with 4 liters and friction buster additive. Charged to customer. March 2004, replaced aux. slider switch, problem, no proportional functions. R & R, tested and checked, labour was paid by customer and parts are warranty. June 2004, adjusted left steering handle, too loose. Charged to customer. July 2004 service call to replace bolts for steering flex plate, problem-steering functions lost and machine had to be stalled to shut off. R & R and tested. Charged to customer. One year warranty on machine expires, 2 years on drive train left. September 2004, tighten and replace main tilt tach pivot pins, problem-excessive movement in quick attach, found broken bushing on right side. R & R and charged to customer. November 2004, service call to repair oil leak, problem-aux. line rubbing on chassis -cause- excessive vibrations while hammering with customer's attachment (that was debatable) new hose, fittings and oil. R & R and charged to customer. May 2005, welded lower loader arm -problem- large crack around tapered pin bushing, crack is 60% through loader arm. Re-weld, clean out. and re-weld loader arm with 1/4" thick plates both sides. Charged to customer ($918.00) August 2005, bearing failure on right side drive motor, R & R and pull oil samples on both bearings for customer. N/C, Warrantied with 1 day left on registration!!! September 2005, replaced both tracks with customer supplied OEM tracks, pulled oil samples from both drives. Charged to customer. December 2005, service call to repair leaking hose -cause- unknown. replaced tube line from loader valve. charged to customer. February 2006, service call to repair oil leak. -cause- broken aux. line, and alternator belt also broken due to hose rupture. Cannot replace hose, new hose made up, OEM tube line on order. Topped off oil and charged to..........me!!!! (6 hours of labour + overtime and service call=$1800) February 2006, replaced hose with OEM tube line and regular maintenance oil change. Charged to customer. March 2006, second loader arm cracked, left side, R & R, charged to customer (surprise, surprise, another $900) September 2006, pull oil sample from drive motors and test at Finning. Charged to customer. October 2006, service call to repair oil leak. -problem- loss of oil after aux. is engaged. Problem due to hose rubbing on chassis. R & R and charged to customer. Big time span now due to the other end of my work picking up, lots of smaller jobs. May 2007, re-adjust steering levers. R & R. Charged to customer. June 2007, readjust steering levers, not done correctly. N/C/ July 2007 replace seals on Power BobTach cylinder. Charged to customer. August 2007 replace quick attach wedges and pins. Charged to customer. December 2007, hour meter read 1787 hrs. handed over to Finning. **These were only the big ones involving oil leaks or mechanical failures, there were regular service intervals every 250 hours for the engine and 500 hours for the hydraulic oil, but with all the hose failures I had and blown O-rings, that saved me some money down the road, but at least 45 gallons of Bobcat hydraulic oil was replaced between 2006 and 2004.