My Thread got deleted Because I said this mag. Sucked

Discussion in ' Magazine e-Reports' started by Greatdane522003, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Greatdane522003

Greatdane522003 LawnSite Member

Everyone is titled to there own opinion about something, And since I'm the only one that has said that this mag. Sucks you go through here and deleted it now that 's messed up!
  2. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

im sure this one will be deleted as well. If you had a website would you let me post that your lawn service sucked on it?
  3. Greatdane522003

Greatdane522003 LawnSite Member

Well I'm just saying, Everyone has a opinion on most things there's got to be some peolpe on this site that agree with me there are alot better "FREE mags. out there and I want Turf to know that!:realmad:
  4. mojob

mojob LawnSite Senior Member

So read them and get on with your life. You've got more balls then brains.
  5. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

FREE so stop complaining.
  6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Man, you can get away with a lot of stuff here, probably more than on most any other forum, the masters and the powers to be are pretty tolerant for the most part. But talking bad about the sponsors who support this site and the man who runs it is a big no-no, and being an admin myself I understand this completely but also think you don't even need to be an admin to realize that.

Now if you didn't like it, best I can recommend is a thread talking about how they could improve, or perhaps what it is about the product that disappointed you, something more along the lines of constructive criticism might fly (and it might not, but).

Anyway, take it easy.
  7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Exactly! ....................
  8. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll never complain about getting any mag for free, if you don't like it contact turf and tell them not to send them to you anymore no need to talk down about them
  9. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

That'd be too easy & smart to do!
  10. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

OK, maybe I'm biased here, but in my opinion TURF is the standard in this industry when it comes to magazines. Maybe some people agree, maybe some don't. Either way, the magazine is free which makes it unbeatable. The people at TURF are thick-skinned and they have proven they are willing to listen to and accept constructive criticism, but saying something "sucks" and leaving it at that....well, you read what everyone else said.