1. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

2. BJ 1000RR

BJ 1000RR LawnSite Member

OH, you did it now Joe. All those rich "Lawn Care Professionals" are going to criticize you because you don't have a 62' trailer with 4 Exmark 92" decks and 10 weed eaters and blowers.

IMO looks like a pretty good setup. Similar to mine.

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

no actually that's a pretty nice start :)
    good luck.

4. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Good stripes. How many hours are on the rider?

5. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

I would say its got 5 or 6 hours on it at the most, bought it 2nd week of June ( Dad had to so-sign on it) and then bingo we end up in the worst drought since '88

only use its seen so far is my yard, the yard of my cousin ( did that one just to try it out, no pay) have one tomorrow, lots of buckhorn growing plus 4-H fair starts at the end of the week and the house is right across from the fairgrounds so i need to make it look decent. And the best part? its only 6 blocks from my house so i dont have to screw with puttin it in the truck

6. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

nice start.dont let nobody talk trash to ya.

7. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

i really wanted to go for the Gravely 34Z ztr mower but coudlnt talk ye olde co-signer into it. So i went with the simplicity and damn you cant beat the quality of cut that it provides

8. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

just fine with that equipment :) The most important thing is good maintenance so your machines work properly and then operate them with pride and care.

9. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

After i get done mowing i blow it off the the leaf blower, also blow it out with the blo gun and compressor when its really bad

just sharpend the blade on the lawn boy today and i didnt have time but on a real rainey day im scraping the deck and spraying on some slip plate to keep that crap off

10. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

i dont think its the equipment, if the job looks great, and your licences and insured and try to charge market prices.... then you got it going great... best of luck lotts of people upgrade there equipment as they go..