My trailer and equipment pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Green Acres Lawn CAre, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Green Acres Lawn CAre

Green Acres Lawn CAre LawnSite Member

Hey guys im new to the site and so far it's an awsome site! I've been looking at some of the post and pics from some the younger guys and it made me want to post some too!

lawn care 091.jpg

lawn care 088.jpg

2. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Nice stuff! How many accounts? Your business or you and your Dad?

3. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

need to put that exmark to work my friend

4. Green Acres Lawn CAre

My dad does the insurance part and did the loan for the lazer z with me making payments to him but besides that it's mine just cause im not old enough to get insured or take out a loan. Right now I have 14 accounts but lately i've been getting a new account or two every week so im growing slowly!:weightlifter:

5. Green Acres Lawn CAre

I do every day its new and I wash it every day.

6. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

NICE! I'm 15 too, just turned yesterday! I take it you mow after school and weekends?? Thats what my problems gonna be because I play football so after school till 5:30ish I can't mow, but I'll make it work somehow!

7. Green Acres Lawn CAre

Yeah man im sure you will! I was suprised at how many guys on here are around our age!

8. SkinnyVinny

SkinnyVinny LawnSite Senior Member

Mines not new and I still wash it everyday haha.. Everyone will give you crap and say "oh once you get big you wont wash it"... I find that to be bull because no matter how busy i am, I still find time to wash it.. gotta take care of the money makers! by the looks of all your equipment it looks like you take very good care of them... Best of luck and dont slow down!

9. Green Acres Lawn CAre

10. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

Once you get bigger you will realize that its not necessarily the appearance of the machine that you need to be concerned with, its making sure it won't leave you stranded in the middle of a route when you're on borrowed time already because of rain. A few scratches and some dirt... call it character. lol