My trailer and equipment pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Green Acres Lawn CAre, Oct 5, 2010.

1. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Nice equipment! I love the Lazer Z. Is that a cub cadet zero turn? Do you have a blower attached to it for the catcher? I can't tell from the pics.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Layin Stripes

Layin Stripes LawnSite Member

You're way ahead of me at your age. I started out doing all the trimming for a local company. We worked long hours...some days I didn't know if I would make it. One day I finally decided to start working for myself. I dug up 7 yards, bought a used mower, trailer and one new trimmer. The next spring I tripled my business. By the middle of summer I was doing about 30 accounts a week. Good luck take the criticism and use it to your advantage...you can never learn too much.

3. h2oskier

h2oskier LawnSite Senior Member

Great to see the young guys that are wanting to go far. Good luck and thanks for sharing your pics.

4. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

:dizzy: I've got payments on a new 60", a dump trailer and and aerator that together aren't even that much. Holy smoke. I hope this is like a 24 month note!

5. dtriv89

dtriv89 LawnSite Member

Even if they haven't paid anything yet, they will come dormant season

6. h2oskier

h2oskier LawnSite Senior Member

Are you jealous, sure sounds like you and your parents have some bonding issues. Even if his parents are helping him whats it to you.

7. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet stuff man! I wish I had big enough lawns to make buying a z rider worth it! Good luck and don't screw up!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

hahaha i think this is the funniest thread ever lmao. It sounds like everybody was neglected as a child. Some people need to see Dr. Phil hahaha

9. RodneyK

RodneyK LawnSite Senior Member

Nice equipment and keep up the good work! Be careful with all that washing, water can do some serious damage if you get it in the wrong spots frequently. Better to blow it off...

I too was once a my machine has to look perfect guy. But, once you start pulling the trailer out at 7A and pushing it back at 8P you realize a little dirt never hurt.