My trailer attracts cars!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Smalltimer1, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Just left the store about 20 minutes ago and I had parked over in the gravel area for trucks next to the building and this guy in a Dodge extended van gets in and doesn't back out straight and backs to the right and my trailer takes a hit on the fender and it drags it a couple feet until the guy realizes what he's done. Meanwhile I'm in the store and I see it out of the corner of my eye and pay for my drink and calmly walk out there and he's apologizing like crazy and looks and there's a big black streak at the back of his van, and my trailer's fender has a nice little dent on the fender, didn't look like it messed up the axle or anything. He apoligized again and asked me if he could do anything, but I figured I'd just straighten the fender out with pliers and shoot some gloss black on it and go, so I told him not to worry about it. It pulled fine the rest of the way home, so I believe the axle is ok.

Got to take the Cub to a pull this weekend on it, so if there's something wrong, I want it to happen while I'm close by here and not on the way to the pull.