1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

my trailor

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rookiemower, Nov 22, 2003.

1. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

sorry guys i can only figure out how to put one pic in at a time but heres my trailor with the homeade trimmer racks i built homeade gate assist and water cooler holder in the picture is my echo trimmer/edger cheezy yard machines trim mower and my gravley 13hp 36" WB i also have my grass gobbler in pic:cool2:

2. greasy_gun

greasy_gun LawnSite Senior Member

looks good from here :)
    chance of getting a close up of the trimmer racks please?
  3. rookiemower

greasy gun ill have to make a new thread i cant figure out how to post multiple pics in one thread
  4. Rick Jones

Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Nice setup! I like the trimmer racks. They look a lot better than my homemade ones. Do you have a rack for the blower?
  5. rookiemower

not yet rick i didnt want to make one for my echo handheld waiting for the redmax 7001 to come ordered it yesterday then ill design one for the redmax
  6. Nw. Shadesofgreen

Nw. Shadesofgreen LawnSite Member

looks great. Good luck with the 7001, I have run them for the past two years. They are in my opnion the best blower out there.
  7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Rookiemower,

I think you can only attach one item per post. But you can link to multiple images in one post with the img code.