My Truck And Dingo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LANDSCAPER30, Mar 9, 2006.

1. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

we have the tx425 (tracked machine).
    most people do not realize how useful these machines are.

2. LANDSCAPER30

LANDSCAPER30 LawnSite Member
    from IN

I can't remeber the last time I used a wheel barrow. They are certainly awesome. One does the work of a few guys for sure. :usflag:

3. emil35

emil35 LawnSite Member

Is that all you do, is work with the dingo and so forth? I'm into the whole lawn care side, but since I have college coming up next year I thought about just doing work like with a dingo, but I'm worried I won't make much. How do you advertise and all? Thanks

4. emil35

emil35 LawnSite Member

Sorry, that last post was being directed to LANDSCAPER30. Thanks for any advice

5. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah but to a point... I mean if I have the mulch on my trailer and the stuff is going into the backyard, I can fork and barrow it back there a lot faster than that dingo crawls around sucking up fuel at amazing rates. I'll skip the 25 / hour machine charge just so I can earn what I'd like to get / hour.

It is a cool machine, but it is limited in its applications and the shovel hardly holds about a barrow's worth... I am thinking when I'm ready to get something, I'll settle for a mini 4x4 tractor with a loader and maybe a backhoe, more so due to price than anything else.

6. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

is that a tilt trailer?

7. rklawnmowing

rklawnmowing LawnSite Member

those dingos are cool looking, but for a real work saver go with the thomas 35dt, its got rubber tracks, and a 26hp diesel motor and it can do so much, its not even funny, #1 peice of equipment to buy, especially if you do brick patios or walkways and with the tracks, the thing hardly ever gets stuck, with the exception of 2ft feet of snow, then it get bottomed out.

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks Great! If you don't mind saying, what did the DINGO cost you?

9. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Thats awesome, I have a truck just like that but red and a 350. Drop down sides and all, they're awsome for loading pallets as im sure you realized the first day you bought yours (lol).

I want to get a dingo or outright skidsteer. What made you get a dingo instead of a skid and how much if you dont mind me asking does a dingo cost?

Thanks

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

that is sweet, that trailer looks perfect for that dingo!