My truck and trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MOlawnman, May 18, 2007.

1. MOlawnman

MOlawnman LawnSite Member

Finally got a chance to upload a pic of my personal truck and the company enclosed trailer.

This trailer is used primarily in my irrigation and landscaping operation.

2. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

looks nice. I like long trailer but it doesnt look like your titan does. The titan sure is saggin!
  3. MOlawnman

MOlawnman LawnSite Member

The Titan pulls the trailer better than anything I have ever pulled it with. In this shot there is not a lot of weight in the trailer, but what weight there is is in the front.
  4. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

you must not have DOT there
  5. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

i dont know, the titan looks struggling
  6. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

It doesn't matter where the weight is, your truck is really sagging and your trailer is pitched forward! Not safe at all. BTW, the trailer is nice.

7. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking enclosed you have there, lets see whats inside. As for the truck, a 250 or 350 would look better pulling that beast, but if the titan does as well as you say then keep it up. Hope you at the very least have the brakes working on the trailer.
  8. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking rig you have there! Got any pics of the inside?
  9. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Do you have a company truck that you pull it with? Cuz it's lookin saggy, but hey, it's only pictures so we don't really know what it looks like in person. But I'm liking the trailer.
  10. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Trailer looks great, but it's time for a new truck! :dizzy: :hammerhead: That titan is hurtin' bad! Get yourself a nice 2500HD and you'll be all set!:) :usflag: