My Truck - Bed Slide

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by JimLewis, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Dripit good

Dripit good LawnSite Bronze Member

Oregon doesn't require DOT #'s?

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

now we know what phone number to input into hotrussianbabes.com signup page :p

3. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice Jim, But... loose the rainbird branding on the fender..............

4. Wet_Boots

Orbit decals are ever so classier

5. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I have a 50k 2011 f-250 diesel... about to clear 200 systems since Jan1. You get to a point where driving contracters around in a piece of crap wont get you jobs. That being said I sold my 1999 7.3L f-250 with 315,000 miles on it to buy the new truck.

I also taxi trailers around from one comm. job site to another 2-3 days every week. I drive the big trailer puller so that I can put my guys in small trucks to save gas.

Resi crews drive f250 service bodies with 10' trailer for the trenchers.

Comm. Crew drives a toyota crew cab, and work out of a 20' trailer that I pull to the site and lock up and night.

6. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry. It's true....

2 nice big cup holders in front and 2 easy to access from the front that are on the middle in the back. One of the things I look for too. Has to have a nice center console for me to set up the laptop on and has to have good size cup holders. I have the front two always loaded with drinks. On really hot days the back two are holding drinks too.

The biggest thing for me though is the stereo system. I put it in the stereo shop for 3 days having them install everything just perfect. I spend so much time in my truck every day that I want it to be as great of an experience inside as I can make it. Crankin' some tunes on an amazing sound system for a little while just makes my day. Only problem is I'm on the phone 80% of the time. Just about the time that some killer lost 80s hit that I haven't heard in 20 years comes on the Sirius XM radio, someone is calling me. Can't people understand that I'm trying to listen to some killer lost 80s hits?!?! Damn people!! Let me listen to my friggin' music!!!! :realmad:"Hello? This is Jim. How can I help?" :)

Thank God you can pause live Radio nowadays. Love that feature!

7. Wet_Boots

no such thing as killer '80s hits - go and wang chung some other night :realmad:

8. Dripit good

Dripit good LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I didn't know there was such a thing!

9. ABBA.......BLONDIE.......HEART........the decade the music died

10. Wet_Boots

pop music more or less died when the disco-music frankenstein-monster lurched into unholy life :(