1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck, Equipment and some work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M.A.Landscaping, May 4, 2010.

1. M.A.Landscaping

M.A.Landscaping LawnSite Member

Thanks! the truck is awesome, perfect for landscaping, i plan on keeping it for as long as i can.

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, I like that truck.

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,nice ford.

4. Scagmower48

Scagmower48 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck, neighbor

5. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

thats a clean truck for how old it is. i have an 89 f-250 that looks like hell and a 97 f-250 and that is going down hill. its time for an up grade for me!

6. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice truck dude. even tho I see it everyday in person all i can say is it really is a nice truck thats a sick year too

7. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

You know, I'm not a big fan of those trucks, but I do have to say, I would drive yours. In that kind of shape that truck is invaluable... That thing is clean clean clean, I have to say yours is the best looking truck I've seen in that year ever. Good luck with the new trailer, I'm sure its a hell of a lot easier than loading a mower into the back of your truck, especially when its about 100 degrees out. Good luck!

8. M.A.Landscaping

thanks, yea the trailer is sooo much better, easier and heck of a lot quicker to load and unload, and I'd say that that's the best comment i have ever got on my truck, i put pics up and i thought people were going to say how big of a POS it was but i guess not lol, for an older truck it runs awesome, and looks good, i think that all the work i did to it payed off.

Thanks again,

Marc

9. M.A.Landscaping

New Trailer!!

100_0174.jpg

100_0175.jpg

10. M.A.Landscaping

some stripes

100_0159.jpg

100_0173.jpg