My Truck, Equipment and some work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M.A.Landscaping, May 4, 2010.

1. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i like the trailer. nice trimmer racks too

2. intimidator782

intimidator782 LawnSite Member

That is one of the straightest and in nicest condition trucks i have seen. You definately got a steal on it! Mr. Ford will do you good for as long as you have it!

3. M.A.Landscaping

M.A.Landscaping LawnSite Member

thanks intimidator, so far the truck has been really reliable, it needs a few things, like tie rod ends and ball joins and front wheel bearing, also a windshield wiper motor, and drivers side window motor but overall the truck has been great, runs excellent and its a freaking workhorse, im sure the truck will do me good as long as i have it and even when i get a new truck i will still keep it, its a great truck

Marc

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Marc, Nice truck and stripes. I can't believe how nice of shape that truck is in. I had a '90 F150 for a couple years through high school and it was nice, but I'd rather have had your truck. Take good care of it and it will take care of you.

5. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

everything looks great! especially that truck...I'm a sucker for old fords and that thing is gorgeous! Trailer looks nice too pretty much the same thing I have

6. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. LawnSite Member

like the sides. debating whether or not to make some for my truck

7. M.A.Landscaping

i love the sides, i can fit so much more of anything in my bed, i have a tarp that rolls down to cover what evers in there too ill have to put some pictures up, i got the idea from STIHL GUY you might wanna check his out too

8. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. LawnSite Member

thought about that to. and also the rollers that go on the bottom so when the bed is full of grass it just rolls out

9. M.A.Landscaping

Where do you fond those??

10. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. LawnSite Member