1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck, Equipment and some work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M.A.Landscaping, May 4, 2010.

1. JakesLawnService

JakesLawnService LawnSite Member

Looks great. How do you like the cub cadet?

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice cub cadet man.i see you are another user too.awesome.i want that walk behind.

3. M.A.Landscaping

M.A.Landscaping LawnSite Member

i love it, it cuts and stripes awesome, but i picked up a bobcat not too long ago and i kind of like the bobcat better

4. RLLServicesCT

RLLServicesCT LawnSite Member
    from CT

Hey neighbor, I really like the truck! You got a sweet deal on that. We're outta New Britain and ive seen you around, glad to see you got a trailer.......so much easier for you. Good luck!

5. M.A.Landscaping

hey man, thanks, yea i do alot of work in new britain, im out of berlin, whats the name of your company im sure ive seen you around too

6. cleansweeplawncare

cleansweeplawncare LawnSite Member

Where's the snow plow mounts??

7. M.A.Landscaping

theres no plow going on this truck anytime soon, theres this stupid thing in CT that i cant plow until im 25, im 18 now, the landscaper i used to work for told me that, i dont know if its true or not thought. ill have to look into it more.

8. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

I Live in CT and have plowed since I was 16.

9. M.A.Landscaping

like i said before, i don't know if its true or not, thats just what i was told, i have to look into it some more.

10. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

plowing is awesome man lol