My Truck Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by New Heights, Aug 29, 2007.

1. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

Getting ready for the big one.......Just kidding, I took some pics wile I was moveing to my new garage.

4 229.jpg

4 233.jpg

2. New Heights

nice truck...i gotta say..i would definitely take the black over the white one my dads got...just looks nice...and like its pist or somethin..hah..
    i wouldnt mind a nice snowstorm right now either...just wish i had a plow.

-Doug

3. New Heights

The darker trucks allways look good, but what a pain to keep clean. Hey Doug I have a plow for sale, its off a 92 f-150 mite work on your 98.

4. hmm..that mite work...wat kind and wat condition..and how much would u want for it?...

yea...the darker trucks are deinitely nicer..even the new chevy's look decent in black..tho i don't understand what they were doing when they designed it..

doug

5. New Heights

The plow is in overall great shape, its a 7'6" western uni-mount. I have the cabcomand hand held controller for it too. Let me know if you want to see some pics. Im looking to get $1200 obo.

6. New Heights

I also have a western pro-flow 2 salter that mite work on your truck too. Im looking to get a $1000 obo for it.

7. if you have pics of the plow id appreciate seein them...i hafta get my truck checked out too..ive had problems w/ the radiator and battery and my rears arent the best in the world..so it mite b a little while before i definitely know..

thanks

Doug

8. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

Hey can i see some pics of that salter?

9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

10. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Nice set up!!!