1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by New Heights, Aug 29, 2007.

1. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

Getting ready for the big one.......Just kidding, I took some pics wile I was moveing to my new garage.

4 229.jpg

4 233.jpg

2. New Heights

nice truck...i gotta say..i would definitely take the black over the white one my dads got...just looks nice...and like its pist or somethin..hah..
    i wouldnt mind a nice snowstorm right now either...just wish i had a plow.

-Doug

3. New Heights

The darker trucks allways look good, but what a pain to keep clean. Hey Doug I have a plow for sale, its off a 92 f-150 mite work on your 98.

4. hmm..that mite work...wat kind and wat condition..and how much would u want for it?...

yea...the darker trucks are deinitely nicer..even the new chevy's look decent in black..tho i don't understand what they were doing when they designed it..

doug

5. New Heights

The plow is in overall great shape, its a 7'6" western uni-mount. I have the cabcomand hand held controller for it too. Let me know if you want to see some pics. Im looking to get $1200 obo.

6. New Heights

I also have a western pro-flow 2 salter that mite work on your truck too. Im looking to get a $1000 obo for it.

7. if you have pics of the plow id appreciate seein them...i hafta get my truck checked out too..ive had problems w/ the radiator and battery and my rears arent the best in the world..so it mite b a little while before i definitely know..

thanks

Doug

8. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

Hey can i see some pics of that salter?

9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

10. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Nice set up!!!