My Truck & Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Eddie B, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

Here's my truck and trailer. The trailer is a 2004 7x14 that I purchased last year. It was not even 3 months old when I purchased it, and I got it for only $850. The guy paid 1,350 new for it. The truck is a 1992 2500 extended cab. I had to get a new engine and tranny a month after I purchased it. :angry:

2. Eddie B

from gone

Here's the new engine. I've put 2,800 miles on it since late February. Its a 350, custom rebuilt from a shop in Canada. It was then shipped over here and dropped in with the new tranny. A lot more power than what was in there in the first place.

3. Eddie B

from gone

Here's my nice clean interior. Heh. You can see the trailer brake controller under the dash. The tranny is a 5spd with a low gear for towing those heavy loads. The radio was just stolen, and they took part of my dash with it. That explains why part of it is blue now. New radio and dash piece are on order.

4. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Flashbacks seeing the air cleaner flipped over...

5. Eddie B

from gone

hehe... didn't have to pay anything for that mod, either. Performs great with that and the dual exhaust, sounds great too. :)

6. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I have a custom cut aircleaner cover that would fit your truck. Let me know if your interested.

7. Eddie B

from gone

A guy here has one for $25 but I haven't looked at it yet. How much are you asking? Do you have a pic? Yours might be different also.

8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Imagine this.... Flip your stock cover over. Then cut around just outside where the airfilter contacts the top.

Maybe $5-10??? :cool2:

9. snap12.5

snap12.5 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Bailey - is there any way to level the trailer so that it is not sloped as much as it is? im in a similar situation and would like to make the trailer level. thanks

10. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

You can get a drop hitch from your hardware store.