my truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scaglawnsnj, Nov 12, 2006.

1. scaglawnsnj

scaglawnsnj LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

these are about a yr. old but there is more chrome on it now.. I love this truck.. I really want the chevrolet c4500 kodiak w/ the pick up conversion. Hopfuly next yr.

IMG_0553[1].JPG

IMG_0551[1].JPG

IMG_0554[1].JPG

IMG_0556[1].JPG

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That truck have the 8.1L under the hood? I don't see the badge for the duramax/allison combo.

3. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I like those 4500s... but I sure as hell wouldn't have a pickup bed on that thing. If you ever own a flatbed, you will quickly find out how utterly worthless pick-up beds are.

4. scaglawnsnj

from nj

no it's gass...6.0 liter 364 v8 . I have not complaints though. It pulls what ever I put on the hitch. Super Stong truck.

5. scaglawnsnj

from nj

If you ask me flatbeds are useless for lawn maint. and landscaping. If anything, I would shoot for a grain body. but love the idea of a supper pick-up truck. man i got to get it..

6. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

nice rig bro

7. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

dat sure is prrdee!!!

8. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

What is a grain body? We can haul twice as much w/ our 12' flatbeds than a long bed w/ a truck body. 4 yards of mulch/ or even 6-7 yards of debris, 80 bales of straw, and 50 or so 3 gallon plants. It dumps too... it is a back saver. It is so nice not having to worry about scratching or dinging the bed.

I like the interior on your truck. I would have a hard time working in a truck that nice.

9. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Yikes, a gas 3500 dually, I wouldn't want to have to fill that up. Looks real sharp though.