My Truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zero_turn_freak, Apr 4, 2007.

1. zero_turn_freak

zero_turn_freak LawnSite Member

Heres a few pics, i might get lettering done soon . quality is kinda low, i took the pics on my phone

840A0313.jpg

840A0314.jpg

840A0315.jpg

2. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Does that have the 4.3/4.6/5.4?

3. zero_turn_freak

it has a 5.4

4. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome!

Do you mind telling what you paid for it? This is the same type of truck I'm looking at, just with 4x4.

5. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good! Personally, I can't stand the look of the new F150's, but if you like it and the 1/2 ton is enough truck for you, more power to you!

6. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

i hope that fits your work load we out grew a f150 in 2 weeks now we run nothing smaller than a diesel or a v10 gas hog 350 only but other than that white is a great color and the truck looks nice. Some tips since I run fords also watch tie rod ends they are junk and so are all the front end parts ball joints bearings. and I would put helper springs on the rear once you start to tow a trailer the rear end sags.

7. zero_turn_freak

@stuffdeer i bought at an end of the year clearance, about $13000

@mklw, me either, but the price was to good to pass up

@Drew i have noticed the suspension is soft, but i am haluing nothign bigger than a 5x10 w/ a walk behind or 2 on it right now, i am keeping my business small on purpose, i am still in high school.

8. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I like the new body style better than the 1997 to 2003 F150.

9. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

it looks funny, like half extended cab

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Nice truck.....very good for lawn business...it is plenty big and without the high lift of 4x4 you can actually use the truck bed and get stuff in/out from the side. A very sensible buy!!