My Truck

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Travis E, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Since everyone else is posting pictures of theirs, I figured I'll post some of mine too.

Its an '04 Silverado 1500, 4x4, loaded with leather and power everything, bose sound, ONLY 25K miles. Just got it paid off, $16,500 not a bad deal if you ask me but it was my grandpa's and then he passed so I finally purchased it from my grandma.

I added toolbox, cb antennas, John Deere stickers and thats about it, besides gas! 12mpg when towing.

Just cleaned her up last night, getting my personilzed plates for it this week!

travis truck.jpg

travis truck deere.jpg

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice:weightlifter: That is a pretty clean truck, especially the bed

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

now that is a nice truck

4. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

nice truck. are the antennas actually functional or cosmetic? (mine are cosmetic)

5. Travis E

For now, cosmetic. The wires are hooked up to the antennas but not to a cb. Eventually will be functional.

6. Travis E

Like to have it washed, waxed, and tires shinned atleast once a week. I know you don't see many beds of trucks this clean!

Thank you!

7. DBFlawn

DBFlawn LawnSite Member

Really nice truck!! For 16,000 I take it you did. But really. nice truck

8. Travis E

Thank you!

9. Youngone07

Youngone07 LawnSite Member

sorry to hear about your grandpa =(

10. Travis E

its actually been 3.5 years now, he had purchased the truck to go to a medical center far away because he wanted 4 wheel drive incase he ran into snow. The truck sat for over a year with hardly any use and then a little over a year ago i started 'using' it but my grandma just wasn't ready to sell it for some reason even though its still in the family.