My truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Hawkeslandscaping, May 8, 2011.

1. Hawkeslandscaping

Hawkeslandscaping LawnSite Member

Here is some pics of my truck lettering and dot numbers. I didn't want anything real big I like the design a lot. let me know what you think!

0508110943.jpg

0508110943a.jpg

2. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

Company name/phone it little to small but looks good
    Say what plow you run onthat truck
    Front brackets look different then ones I seen

3. Hawkeslandscaping

I have a friend who has his truck all lettered and has only got a couple small jobs from it so I went with something clean and simple. I run a 7.5ft fisher straight blade I love fisher plows easy to hook up and the trip edge is the best!!!

4. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

Fisher ok never seen one of them
    O yes trip edge are nice Love my 9.6 western V plow

5. Hawkeslandscaping

How much faster is a v plow opposed to a straight blade? Thinking about maybe getting a v plow on my next newer truck a fisher probably. Is it worth the extra cost compared to a straight blade?

6. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

A V-Plow is easily 10x better than a straight blade. I love using mine to scoop and open up drives that I go into. This winter here in Minnesota we got hit by a 2ft blizzard after christmas and a lady called whose cabin had not been plowed all winter and had 4ft of snow, needless to say the straight blade was a waste. But my V-Plow down and let her buck. Easily best investment I have ever made.

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice truck.