My truck

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Logangate, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Logangate

Logangate LawnSite Member

Here are some pics of my truck.

http://www.turbodieselregister.com/user_gallery/displayalbum.php?&userid=10560&albumid=1443

I bought the truck for $3500. It has 255k on a cummins 5.9 and a 5speed. I love this truck. These cummins really pull like no other. I prob have about 6k in the truck like it is. Its got new tires, new front end, and my custom bed. Next year I will prob put a dump cylinder on it. The engine is in perfect condition.... doesnt leak a drop. The interior is pretty crappy, but that is the way I like it. I swear the mexicans spill their drink at least once a week. How yall like the paint? Can't miss my truck!!!

2. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

I love the YELLOW! I think it really is an eye catcher. Also your logo w/ the green looks sharp w/ the YELLOW back ground. Nice truck. Are you concerned about the high miles? I love seeing people's pics. Thanks for posting them.

3. Logangate

Logangate LawnSite Member

Naw I really love cummins engines, and I think this engine will last 400k. I didnt think yellow would be the coolest color, but people really cant miss it!