My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

How long does it take them to load you all up ? And I love your echo blowers.

2. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

It takes about 5-8 minutes for them to load it.

3. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice Pics!!! You guys work saturdays to? How many guys working with you mulching? Nice nice work... hows the weather? Do you edge everything first? Keep up the nice work.

4. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

y dont you load both the truck and trailer filled with mulch instead of making 2 trips or would you be overweight?? im not to familier with the izuzu's.

5. Copacabana

We only work on Saturdays if we have to. Always 3 or more guys working. The weather here has being great although they are calling for snow. We always edge before mulching. Thanks for looking!

6. Greenleaf04

Greenleaf04 LawnSite Member

Good
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Copacabana

Today was the first time loading the trailer with mulch. I wasn't sure how it would tow and I thought I should try it out. The second time around I had just discovered that it was going to snow over the weekend, so I decided to buy just what we needed to finish the last house of the day and leave the other jobs for next week. I will post some pictures of both truck and trailer fully loaded next week. Thanks for looking!

8. Greenleaf04

Greenleaf04 LawnSite Member

Is the bat in the trailer holding a charge ok sence we changed it
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Copacabana

I drained the charge while dumping some mulch to see how long it would take for me to be able to dump again. I hooked up the fork lift connectors and was able to fully dump at the same second. Best investment I did. Thanks for helping me instal it man!

10. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

what are forklift connectors? my dump trailer has to generally be charged back up after each use of i use it 3-4 times each use.