My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

Thank you! Yes, I got it from Northern Tool today. I haven't actually used it yet, but I will let you know what I think of it tomorrow or Monday. Thanks for Looking!

2. Copacabana

No problem! I had my isuzu dealer install the outside tank prior to the purchase. The inside tank I got it from Northern Tool for $99 on sale today. Hope that helps you!

3. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the info. I think I might pick one up. I bought a npr a couple of months ago and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna setup the inside of the box. I'm gonna steal a idea or two from you. Thanks

4. Copacabana

Feel free to get as many ideas as you need. I would love to see a picture when you're done.

P.S- if you need any tips, let me know!

5. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Here's a link to my thread.http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=290007&page=6
    I have a little more work until I have it like I want it. I have always worked out of open trailers so I want to really work out of this truck for a little while to figure out what's gonna work best for me. Welcome to lawnsite I have really enjoyed lookind at your thread.

6. Copacabana

Thank you! I will be checking out your thread! Good luck with everything!

7. Copacabana

I got to fill the 2 stroke tank today. I filled all the way up to the cap, just above 15 gallons. One, it was a big mistake, when I got back to my house, it had leaked quite a bit. The cap is not seal tight, I will be shopping around for a better cap today. However, I am very happy with the tank! The gravity feed is not slow at all, specially to fill up handheld equipment and blowers. If I don't find a better cap, we'll just have to put 14 gallons instead.

Im attaching a picture of the tank after my graphics guy came out and installed the label. When I have a crew running my very expensive equipment, I like to take all precautions!

DSC00907.jpg

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Those tanks look good, and I don't blame you, I write really boldly on all of my gas cans I don't need the expense of having to clean the carb and everything out or even worse replacement cost. I do anything I can to prevent issues with equipment.

9. Copacabana

That's right! Better be safe than sorry!

10. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

do you do snow removal?? i noticed your from Virginia and I know some parts are getting 6-12in with snow over the weekend. but i didnt see any plow mounts on your trucks.