1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

Thank you! Yes, I got it from Northern Tool today. I haven't actually used it yet, but I will let you know what I think of it tomorrow or Monday. Thanks for Looking!

2. Copacabana

No problem! I had my isuzu dealer install the outside tank prior to the purchase. The inside tank I got it from Northern Tool for $99 on sale today. Hope that helps you!

3. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the info. I think I might pick one up. I bought a npr a couple of months ago and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna setup the inside of the box. I'm gonna steal a idea or two from you. Thanks

4. Copacabana

Feel free to get as many ideas as you need. I would love to see a picture when you're done.

P.S- if you need any tips, let me know!

5. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Here's a link to my thread.http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=290007&page=6
    I have a little more work until I have it like I want it. I have always worked out of open trailers so I want to really work out of this truck for a little while to figure out what's gonna work best for me. Welcome to lawnsite I have really enjoyed lookind at your thread.

6. Copacabana

Thank you! I will be checking out your thread! Good luck with everything!

7. Copacabana

I got to fill the 2 stroke tank today. I filled all the way up to the cap, just above 15 gallons. One, it was a big mistake, when I got back to my house, it had leaked quite a bit. The cap is not seal tight, I will be shopping around for a better cap today. However, I am very happy with the tank! The gravity feed is not slow at all, specially to fill up handheld equipment and blowers. If I don't find a better cap, we'll just have to put 14 gallons instead.

Im attaching a picture of the tank after my graphics guy came out and installed the label. When I have a crew running my very expensive equipment, I like to take all precautions!

DSC00907.jpg

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Those tanks look good, and I don't blame you, I write really boldly on all of my gas cans I don't need the expense of having to clean the carb and everything out or even worse replacement cost. I do anything I can to prevent issues with equipment.

9. Copacabana

That's right! Better be safe than sorry!

10. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

do you do snow removal?? i noticed your from Virginia and I know some parts are getting 6-12in with snow over the weekend. but i didnt see any plow mounts on your trucks.