1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Luke Reedy

Luke Reedy LawnSite Member

Thanks Copa I will post some pics when I get it. It's being built out right now as we speak. They got the truck on Friday with the body on it and started putting the wood on the inside the same day. As far as my building, I am also in a residential area and it is kind of a tough call. Just try to stay in good with your neighbors and feel them out to see what they will tolerate! With the hedge trimmers, just check that shaft every now and then and see if you are getting an indention where it rests on the rack. Mine were rubberized to and had the problem I was talking about, although it was an edger with the guard on it. Happy cutting this year!!!

2. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

Thank you :) Same to you!

3. Just keep mowing

Just keep mowing LawnSite Member

That's a pretty awesome setup you have there! You must be doing very well!

4. Copacabana

Thanks man!

5. Copacabana

This is how I keep my dump trailer battery always charged and ready to go. I can still dump the trailer even if the battery is/was completely dead.

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00917.jpg

6. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Great work and exceptional equipment! Sorry if you answered this before (I tried skimming through the pages for the answer) but what is the size and gvwr for that dump trailer?

7. Copacabana

Thank you for the complement! Dump trailer size is 7x16, 2 7,000lbs axles.

8. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I really need to just get it over with and get my CDL. Max dump I could do now would be 12k as 14k would put me over 26k combined. I had a 14ft 14k with a different truck that had less of a GVWR. Had to sell it and am in the market for another but with the current truck I'm over for a regular drivers license.

Thanks for the info.

9. Copacabana

No problem! Good luck this year!!

10. Copacabana

:hammerhead:Trying to post some pictures using an URL, they won't upload. Anyone has a clue why or how to do it? I'm trying to use my IPAD.