My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

  1. Copacabana

    Copacabana LawnSite Member
    Posts: 235

    Picked up some new handhelds this week;
    2 Stihl fs90R weedeaters
    1 Stihl HL100 hedge trimmer

    I gave echo a chance last November and December when I bought (3) 770's and was let down:hammerhead:. Last week all three blowers weren't working as they should, took it back to have it fixed, worked good for a couple days, then same problem again. Took it back one more time and told myself and the mechanic at my dealer that I will never buy another echo again unless is near free. For now on, its STIHL everything:clapping:. Our fs110r's and br600 never gave any problems in 2 years, I went with echo because they were a little stronger, but its not worth the stress when your guys are calling you 10-20 miles away because equipment is not working right.

    Also, after demoing a few different brands, I decided that I will go with toro grandstand, exmark vantage or exmark TT's for mowers. We will be buying them in the next few weeks, probably a 48", 52" and 60". I will post some pictures when I pick them up.

    I figured you guys were tired of seen mulching job pictures so I stopped posting them. That's 80% of what we will be doing until the end of March, the other 20% are trimming, leaves removal and small installs that I don't go to. I will post pictures of installs or other services when we complete them!

    580 resized.jpg
     
  2. papa0881

    papa0881 Banned
    Posts: 2

    love that box truck. your set up is sweet! did you invent that yourself?
     
  3. Copacabana

    Copacabana LawnSite Member
    Posts: 235

    Thank you! I'm not sure what you're question is, but I did all the racks inside the truck and I ordered the truck from my isuzu dealer with the dovetail, tool box and external fuel tank, so I didn't invent anything on the outside. Thanks for looking!
     
  4. noahb195

    noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 994

    Way to go with orange!! Finally i hate echo with a dying passion
     
  5. Copacabana

    Copacabana LawnSite Member
    Posts: 235

    Yeah, I'm not a fan either. Stihl has proven to be better for us.
     
  6. KPZ Enterprises

    KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 488

    so how do you like your fs110r? i am prob going to switch over to all stihl also...we have 2redmax trimmers now but they r starting to give me problems after 2yrs of use! n the 2 stihls we have r about 5yrs old now n they havnt given me any trouble other than the reg. maintance. how large r the fuel tanks on the stihls? we have a couple very large propertys(15acres+) that have the post n rail around them n i dnt want my guys to run out half way threw. lol
     
  7. Barrett Landscaping

    Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,597

    we use 110's and their great for both landscape and lawn usage
     
  8. Copacabana

    Copacabana LawnSite Member
    Posts: 235

    I like the fs90s for our mowing crew. I feel that the 110 has to much power since 95% of our contracts are weekly mowing, meaning, not much to trim every week. We run 110s on our pruners and pole saws. the tank could be bigger IMO.
     
  9. KPZ Enterprises

    KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 488

    thx for the input....those were the two models iv been lookn at, just couldnt decide. lol
     
  10. Copacabana

    Copacabana LawnSite Member
    Posts: 235

    Anytime! Good luck this season!
     

Share This Page