My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

Pictures from a small install/design we did today. There were a total of 62 plants ranging from 1-5gals. Nothing extreme, customer wanted low maintenance and affordable. These are the kind of jobs that gets me new equipment; Simple, fast, in and out in 3 hours and more profit than 30 average lawns worth of mowing.

005 resized.jpg

007 RESIZED.jpg

032.jpg

resized.jpg

034.jpg

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Man your stuff is so clean all the crome is polished, the tires armor alled up. Trucks dont have a spec of dirt on them. I love the way you run things.

3. v6rs97

v6rs97 LawnSite Member

where did you get that gas tank. I have the same one used on my trailer. The trigger leaks though

4. Copacabana

I got it at Northern Tool. Haven't had any leakage yet. Im going to find a longer hose for it tomorrow, that's the only complaint I hear from my guys.

5. Copacabana

Thanks man! My image is extremely important to me. I was raised in an extremely clean and organized environment, so for me is natural.

6. noahb195

Whats the story on the red ram? First truck you started with?

7. Copacabana

Yes and no. I began with an identical truck but started having engine problems. I decided not to put money into it and found this one for sale very cheap. I wanted to buy a new truck at the time but we don't always get what we want right? Plus, I never had disappointments with Dodges.

8. noahb195

We got a 2010 dodge 1500 big horn edition, pretty sweet truck

9. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

ya id re look dodge if you were to buy again....they have improved so much over the yrs n u cant beat that cummins engine!! lol

10. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That design and install looks so much better then before, so much cleaner then before.