My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Ever thought about trying a bed edger like the ez trench ?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

Not really. What are your thoughts on it? Do you operate one? Do they do a better job than what you've seen in the pictures I posted?

3. lawnpropm

Yes I use one and for the bigger jobs you can't beat it. 300 ft in like 3 mins. Its way faster than a shovel. And the lines stay more uniform and consistent. Dont get me wrong your guys do a hell of a job it was hard for me to tell until I saw the pic where u guys did the perimeter hedge row. Give me your email and ill send you some before and after pics.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Copacabana

Sounds good! I'll look into it for next year.
    Copacabana@mail.com
    Thanks!

5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Everything looks very sexy

6. lawnpropm

Email sent! You should look at your local equipment rental store they may have one! The ez trench is high dollar!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Copacabana

Saw the pictures, everything looks good, Thanks for sending them! I will try it in a job or two this year. I think it would only work in a few of our accounts so purchase of one probably wont happen.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Copacabana

LOL. Never heard that about my work before. Thanks man!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. lawnpropm

Im still renting myself. On your repeat accounts I wouldn't use it. They are great for new beds or very old beds. Thanks for the compliment and keep up the great work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

ya the bed edgers r nice but the ones u usually rent r the ones that u have to walk backwords with n lug all around the yard, my opinion is they dont even come close to the resolts u can get with a shovel, the only bed edger id ever buy would be little wonders...its self propelled, u talk forward with the machine and its capable of cutting the beds deep.