My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

Thanks for the input. I have to try it out one day to see what I think.

2. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

All your equipment and work looks really nice-

I'm interested in where you got your dump inset for your Dodge...I had thought that might allow us to chip straight into the bed of the truck-

Also-why did you decide to go with Supreme trucks instead of Super lawn trucks?

3. Copacabana

Thank you!
    I traded the dump insert with a friend. Its made by Belmont equipment. I loved that thing. I just sold the truck last week with insert and all.
    I went with Supreme because of $$$. It was a much better deal.

4. TX Easymoney

I priced two Isuzu trucks through Super in December, got their contact at the Louisville national expo last October, but decided I thought they were high-glad I heard it from you also--I was actually going to buy the dual cab isuzu and then get the landscape body installed or enclosed-
    I think it will be easier to get Supreme do it all instead--

does the dump insert go in and out easy?

5. Copacabana

After you install the insert for the first time, its very easy to get it in and out. I wouldn't really do it in a regular basis but its very manageable if you have a skid or front loader.
    Good luck with the purchase of the new truck!

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

What are you replacing the truck with?

7. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey man i had to spice it up a bit. Everybody says "your work looks good" so i wanted to be different. You getting a new truck?

8. Copacabana

I'm currently looking for a 9ft to 12ft dump truck. I am looking for cabovers but also looked at a couple powerstrokes this morning. I like Dodge and Isuzu but will get any brand as long as it runs and looks good. I'm leaning towards used but will go new if I run out of time.

I have a few goals for this year as far as purchases, I'm trying to make intelligent decisions and time it correctly to stay away from trouble :)

I'll keep you guys posted!

9. TX Easymoney

thanks so much for the input--

10. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

The mixed fuel transfer tank, if you or your guys were to spill some of it (I'm sure someone has) does it linger in the area, since its enclosed. Or is it easy to air it out?