My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't worry you want have to talk price. We'll offer free advice for that. I do like the 4 door truck.

2. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

More equipment pictures.

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

3. Copacabana

Some pictures taken in April of 2011.

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

4. Copacabana

Btw, all mowers pictured are currently for sale on our local CL. let me know if anyone is interested. On a second note, does anyone know if the toro grandstands are any good? Which stander do you feel is the best in the market right now??? Thanks

5. BCboy

BCboy LawnSite Member

Nice set up.
    You must have been at this for a few years.
    Everything looks very professional.

6. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

i was torn between the toro and exmark stander. ended up with the exmark because i got a good deal on it. however, i also sided on it because the controlls are more durable than the toros. the toro uses cables and the exmark uses rods. it works great so far.

7. Copacabana

Thank you! I grew up landscaping with my father. I started my own business in high school and decided to go full time after graduating. I like to keep things clean and neat looking, it has helped our business grow tremendously.

8. Copacabana

Thanks! I will be looking into it this coming week. Hopefully I can sell my mowers before the season start again!

9. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

Nice to see another VA guy on the forums. We are currently running wrights standers and never plan on switching. I feel they give you the best traction being over the wheels. Tried the grandstands and never liked being behind the wheels on a platform, the front end became light way to much.

10. Copacabana

I heard great things about the wright standers. Also heard that they are quite expensive compared to the exmark and toro standers. I'm going to start looking and demoing mowers soon! Thanks.