My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. appalachianoutdoors

appalachianoutdoors LawnSite Senior Member

Try the swivel wheel kit on the little wonder blower, it is a nice addition. When leaf time arrives, another nice addition in the jrco mount bar and leaf plow for one of your ztrs. Once you have the mount bar. The blower buggy by jrco will carry your little wonder blower. I found all three of these to increase productivity with a minimal investment. Wheel kit $225, jrco leaf plow $615, and jrco blower buggy $550 or so. Your work and equipment looks great. :usflag:

2. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

Thank you, I will definitely look into those things. Where's the best place to buy theses items? Thanks again!

3. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

4. appalachianoutdoors

The swivel kit for the little wonder would come from your local dealer and the jrco products have a local distributor in richmond, but if you got to there website and get the 800 number they could give you a local dealers number also. SLE on ebay has the leaf plow listed along with the blower buggy but last time i got a leaf plow it was about $650, not $2800 like they have listed. Good luck with them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Copacabana

Thanks, I'll check around.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Copacabana

7. Copacabana

Can you post a picture of yours in here. I've been looking for something to build. If I don't find it cheap, I would like to try and build a leaf plow. Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. appalachianoutdoors

My mount bar is off of the mower and the leaf plow is stored for the summer. I used the JRCO dethatcher mounted to a Z with a Trac Vac behind and it does a great job on dethatching and removing everything. Here are some links for the leaf plow and a youtube video below that. :usflag:

www.hydro-diaphragm-pumps.com 1-877-488-1914 $455.00+$19.95 shipping
    www.rittenhouse.ca 1-800-461-1041 $455.00
    www.powerequipmentwarehouse.com 1-866-276-6086 $420.94

To see it in action...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYuEDsdejQw

9. Copacabana

Thank you!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Copacabana

Here is the pathway/sidewalk I completed last week. I personally did 100% of this job. I had no employees help since we are having extremely busy last few weeks. I used EP Henry Rustic Cobble Stone, color Earth. She wanted no border and a "Different" pattern. I played around with the patterns on paper and decided to do a "I" like pattern with a straight line across on the tip of every sort of I. After a short while I came up with the pattern you guys are looking at now. I really like the pattern and personally never seeing it before.

Please let me know what you all honestly think about the pattern and the quality of the work. Thank for looking!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg