1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Finally another member pretty close to me ill have to come up there sometime and see your setup
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

I'll put some pictures up this weekend of all the new equipment. I bought a diesel zero turn 60"(Kubota ZD21), a leaf vacuum system for the kubota, a lawn aerator, 8x20 equipment trailer, a four wheeler for fun and snow removal accounts ( I bought a plow setup for it that needs to be installed with a winch and all), and i'm getting a brand new Dodge 2500 or 3500 in the next month or so.

Let me know when you come this way, I'll be happy to show you around!!!
  3. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I have been eyeballing one of those Kubotas. I just don't think I have enough big yards to justify it. They are sweet though.
  4. Copacabana

I really love this diesel Kubota. The fuel economy when mowing big yards is unbelievable, not so good when you stop and go multiple times a day but still much better than our other gas mowers.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

So good hwy miles not city miles lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Shoot me a text 7574090715
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Copacabana

Lol... exactly!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. Church2224

Church2224 LawnSite Senior Member

Just saw this thread. I am actually located in Chesterfield and just got started. I will keep an eye out for your trucks next time I am in Richmond, nice set up !
  9. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

on that paver job you did back in june, try using a steak put into the ground with a string tied around it in order to get a cleaner radius around those bends.
  10. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Love the equipment man trucks and everything! i have a little wonder as well and there fricken awesome!

Do u still have the aerater??