1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Man that stuff all looks top notch. Very nice line on that hedge row install there that you did. I respect the fact that you like to keep your rigs clean and sharp all the time, I'm the same way. Alot of people think it's a work truck it should get dirty blah blah blah.
  2. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

Thank you! Yeah, we get a lot of complements from customers and landscapers when at the nursery or at the mulch yard. Not only is an excellent image, it makes me want to drive it to work everyday!

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

You have some great looking equipment. I admire the fact that you do such a great job at taking care of your equipment.
  4. T&Tlawncare

T&Tlawncare LawnSite Member

Hope u don't mind e asking but what's the final price on the ez dump on the dodge ram?
  5. Copacabana

For us it's a win win situation. It's a good image and I have been told by new customers that it was a decision factor. Many people think that if you take the time to take such good care of your equipment, you are going to take time to make your final product (their house) look just as pretty. Thanks for looking!
  6. Copacabana

It was $3000. I traded for a 7x20 landscape trailer. Thanks for looking!
  7. HRidgeLandscapes

HRidgeLandscapes LawnSite Member

I have heard this many many times from our customers as well when they make a decision to go with us. Is the crew cab isuzu a dump? and why sides like that?
  8. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice setup thanks for sharing and welcome to Lawn site
  9. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

Very nice looking set up you have!!

Did you buy the box truck with the dovetail and ramp on it or did you have it added?
  10. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

once again your equipment looks clean and sharp, im a firm believer in image is everything...do you find yourself using your dump trailer alot since you have the izuzu dump truck and dump insert on the dodge??