1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

Thank you!

2. Copacabana

I bought it with it. It was made by Supreme, when they did the box for it. Thanks.

3. Copacabana

Yes, image is very important!
    We use the dump trailer everyday. On fall clean-up, we had the leaf loader on top of the dump truck with all the blowers, rakes, tarps, etc. And the dodge w/ the dump insert would be where we put all branches, and anything else that the leaf loader couldn't or shouldn't suck up. Thanks for looking!

4. Copacabana

Yes, the crew cab isuzu is a 16ft dump truck. The sides are super strong, removable and light in weight. We went with that kind of sides because being a 16ft dump body, it would be way to heavy to be made out of metal. Plus we can remove 4ft sections of it to load pallets of pavers, sod, fertilizers, seed, etc. And ABC bodies sell individuals parts in case they break and you want to replace them. Thanks for looking!

5. HRidgeLandscapes

HRidgeLandscapes LawnSite Member

I like that setup alot.. ive been looking at getting an isuzu dump but havent made up my mind but after seeing your truck and that bed setup has made my decision a little easier

6. Copacabana

Yes, they are amazing trucks. I highly recommend them. Thanks for looking!

7. Copacabana

We removed the leaf box today; We just entered the mulching season here in VA, so the box had to go.

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

8. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats one long, but very nice, clean, and professional setup. How do you find the mileage on the NPRs? And the power?

9. Copacabana

SRL28, I don't pay much attention to gas mileage. However, I know the box truck does amazing for its size (I would guess 15-22mpg). The dump is always hauling the trailer loaded with all kinds of materials, so it gets a lower mileage.
    I like the power that both brings to the table. Isuzus are not know as fast trucks but I'm just happy to go from point A to point B safely. Thanks for looking!

10. Copacabana

I got the last estimate/proposal for our future shop. I got the contractors to give me two different prices. One option is 24'x60' with two 10'x12' electric doors. The other option is 35'x50' with two 10'x12' electric doors and a custom made 8'x9' (for the dodge). The picture is the place where is going to be build.

Does anyone own or rent a building of this size? Any suggestions?

DSC00636.jpg