My Trucks equipment and work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Copacabana, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

Thank you! I just checked out your website. Very impressive work.
    I sold my 322 dingo about a month ago with hope of buying a 525. Are you happy with yours?

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Anytime, and like Perfect Earth said your work is really clean and crisp, and I really like how it looks.

3. Gudtimes

Gudtimes LawnSite Member
    from VA

I own two 30x48 warehouse...definitely go for as big as you can afford. Not sure what contractors you used, but mine were installed by National Barn from up in Pennsylvania. The 2 were already built by the previous owner of my land, but I have contacted National Barn to see about possibly building something bigger and they were very pleasant to talk with and had some very affordable prices.

http://www.nationalbarn.com/northeast-division.html

Also, I think the 35x50 with doors on opposing ends would work the best...that way you can just drive in and drive out while parking each truck/trailer next to each other.

4. Copacabana

I like your idea! Unfortunately my land is not big enough for that. I'll check out their website.

5. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Potomac Lawns Inc. LawnSite Senior Member

6. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for checking it out- I couldn't be happier with the wide track diesel. Well, when it's paid off this summer, I'll be happier!!

I only wish I could use it more. With the nature of most of my jobs, it can run for a week, or sit there for a week- I never know.

I do wish it could lift more- I know it's capable, but the tipping weight seems weak.

7. Copacabana

I'm with you. That's one of the reasons I sold my Dingo, also I wasn't very happy with the Harley rake performance. It lacked hydraulic power.

8. Copacabana

Thank you!

9. DQL10

DQL10 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks really clean and crisp! I too am from Richmond but I havent seen your trucks at all. I feel like I've been in some of those neighborhoods where those pictures were taken. What areas do you service?

10. Copacabana

We service mostly Henrico, Goochland, Oilville, Mechanicsville and Bon Air. We also do work as far as C-ville, Gum Sprigs and Louisa. What's the name of your company? Thanks for looking!
    Posted via Mobile Device