My Trucks, Trailers, Loader and Dump

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Petr51488, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

moreeeeeeee

truck54.JPG

truck5.JPG

truck6.JPG

truck7.JPG

truck8.JPG

2. Petr51488

from NJ

moreeeeeee

truck9.JPG

atv1.JPG

atv2.JPG

atv3.JPG

atv4.JPG

3. Petr51488

from NJ

moreeeeeeeee

plow1.JPG

plow2.JPG

plow3.JPG

plow4.JPG

4. Petr51488

from NJ

And this is how my day ended.

end.JPG

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Nice pictures. I like the downtown area that your working in, something about big city's makes it look fun to work in. I thought you weren't gonna be using the DMAX anymore for plow truck since you got the wt GMC for that.

6. Petr51488

from NJ

Yea, i like the area too. Sometimes its tough to scrape up the snow cuz so many people walk on it. When did i say i wasnt going to be using the dmax for plowing? Well if did, i didnt mean it lol. I like the d-max cuz its a d-max, tons of power, pretty much effortless plowing, crew cab for drinks, extra clothes, tools, etc, uses far less gass then the 6.0, and i dont reallly want to switch over all the wiring and brackets over to the other truck. And its awesome to work in a fully loaded truck. lol heated seats, navi, leather..everything. What i did notice is that with the heavy plow/engine up front and the weight in the back, the frame flexes a bit and you can tell the doors are out of line. Once the plow is off, and the truck gets back to normal for a few days, they close fine.

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

yeah it makes sense especially for the long days in the cab during plowing, a fully loaded truck just makes it go a little easier.

8. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Man I love that dump trailer, how do you get the atv out of your truck? Must have ramps I can't see. Trucks are so so..kidding awesome setup!

9. Petr51488

from NJ

lol thanks. There are ramps that are under the quad. I have to take the plow off the qaud and take the snowblower off the platform for the atv to come down but that only happens once during a storm. THe platform for the blower stays on thet ruck and the ramps clear it perfectly. I leave the quad off for 3 of the large buildings and drive it to each, and use a snowblower for the other 4 smaller buildings.

10. jtslawncare

jtslawncare LawnSite Member

I'm in love with your D-Max...I'm wanting to get the Reg cab tho with the D-Max..But who knows got to see how this spring is going to go