My Trucks, Trailers, Loader and Dump

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Petr51488, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Yea, it makes a world of a difference. Worst thing is that as soon as i load it up with firewood tomorrow, itll prob chip lol

Thats from only a few months lol I guess i'll be painting it once a year in the winter time. Thanks, i think the black looks nice. I'll have the black pictures up tomorrow when i take them.

2. mezammit

mezammit LawnSite Member

How do you like the leaf loader. I just got some huge properties this season with a lot of trees on them. I am looking at a leaf loader but not sure which one to go with. I like the little wonder loaders but the billy goats are really nice as well. How much do they really reduce the leaves down to.
    Thanks, MIKE Z.

3. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice, love GM. What years are the new ones. We drive Chevy and Gmc. We got a 2009 Silverado 3500 w/ poly V-plow. I got a 99 Tahoe, gettin a plow. My bro has an 99 2500 Chevy w/ plow. (We own our company) I also have an 89 chevy 1500 Shorted w/ 350. Its cool, we aslo have a 92 or 93 Suburban, polw comin soom.

4. Petr51488

from NJ

Leaf loader is great. I went with the billygoat because it was a little cheaper, more hp, and the dealer support was there. They work alot with billygoat so warrenty 4 years down the road will not be an issue. As for the reducing, don't count on it being dust. Your best bet is to maybe run it over with a mower in a pile, then suck it up to really make it minced up. Thats what i plan on doing this comming fall.

Thanks. Their both 08's. Their really great trucks. Fords look nice on the outisde, but the interior is horrible looking.

5. Petr51488

from NJ

Here's a few of the final black product. You'll notice the two vending machines on my red truck in one of the pictures. 2 for 1 deal and will be putting them at my dads shop to make a few bucks.

black1.JPG

black2.JPG

black3.JPG

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks New!!!

Good Job!

7. Petr51488

from NJ

Thanks! It hurt when i had to throw in a bunch of firewood in there the other day lol

8. Petr51488

from NJ

Had to tow my moms car to my dads shop. The belt fell off along with some piece to keep it on. Alternator didnt work, power stearing, water pump etc. Easy tow.

car1.JPG

car2.JPG

9. Petr51488

from NJ

Picked up 6 yards of topsoil today. I'm pretty sure my trailer is maxed out.

dirt1.JPG

dirt2.JPG

dirt3.JPG

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

What axles are on the dump? 7k right? Looks like the trailer would take even more weigh no problem at all.