My Trucks, Trailers, Loader and Dump

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Petr51488, Oct 27, 2008.

1. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

looks awesome man!!

2. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Great, now i can get to work! lol

The only thing i rent is a spot for my dump trailer in the summer. The grass smells like A$$ when its hot out. Other then that, everything stays in the street/driveway. In my town the trailer needs to be connected to the truck to be able to leave it in the street. For 3 years i left the trailer itself in the street without a problem and the week i got my dump trailer.. and left that in the street unhooked, i woke up to 2 tickets.

Hah, the red truck itslef was over 50 grand, but i get your point lol Its all thanks to ALOT of hard work!

Thanks, i'm very happy with my gmc's, and the chevy.

Thanks!

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Everything looks great.

Do you split the firewood and deliver or only deliver?

Your a road hog or you must own the street.

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Man that Reg cab needs some tow mirrors and it would look perfect!

5. Petr51488

from NJ

Thanks man. The wood gets dropped off in the driveway, i split it, deliver to my dads shop to season, then i deliver. My brother does the splitting, i do the driving. Yea, i guess you can say i'm a road hog lol. My neighbor doesnt park in the street, they use their driveway, so i take up the spaces in front of my house and theirs. What i do is i never park overnight infront of someone elses house. I hate it when people park in front of my house, i don't do it to theirs. So far everyones happy.

6. Petr51488

from NJ

Yea i know, but those things are so expensive! I think their 400 bucks for the oem set. I'll get them soon though. I don't do any highway driving with this truck so their good for now.

7. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

That Dump is quite lovely.

I really like the GMC with the Boss plow.

Mighty nice stuff!

8. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

how much wood is in the dump trailer in the picture?

9. Petr51488

from NJ

Thanks! This will be my first year plowing. I'm looking to get all the electrical and mounting on the blue truck and use that for plowing and have the red truck as a backup while the green one gets used by my brothers for my residential accounts.

It holds slightly over 2 cords, and the box in a few of the pictures holds 1 cord.

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Man you got alot of stuff. It all looks good though, I hope to have a dump like that some day