My Trucks, Trailers, Loader and Dump

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Petr51488, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

I dont know if you've already mentioned it but would you mind telling what the new dump trailer set you back?

2. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

$8,000 on the 7x14 heavy duty dump trailer. It has 2 pistons to lift and thicker steel frame.

3. DollarSign

DollarSign LawnSite Member
    from MN

Update?? Love that dirtymax also btw

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

It all looks nice man.real nice stuff u have there.

5. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey where are you from in nj?
    NJ

6. Petr51488

from NJ

I saw my thread was saved in my favorites. Not much has really changed. I added a few new pieces of equipment, but nothing major. The biggest time saver this year for the leaves has beent he push blower. I got a 13hp honda little wonder which is a monster and also a new hs928 honda snowblower. Both pieces of equipment have paid for themselves over and over again and have saved me alot of time but have also made me a ton of money. The snow has been comming down here alot so i've been very busy with that. Trucks are all running well. The blue truck has about 14k miles on it. The red has almost 60k on it. And i'm in bergen county. Any other questions about anything, just ask.

7. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

How those pickup hold the dump trailer full of top soil.:itflag:

8. Petr51488

from NJ

They hold them quite well, but the dirt in those trailers weigh alotttttttt

9. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

How do you like the Duramax for day to day maintenance or do you just use the 6.0? Id like to step up and get a Duramax but fear I might be too hard on it constantly starting and stopping, short drives, day to day on my residential mow route? I've seen some guys just leave their diesels running while at a small yard, but i don't know if id like that..