1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Trucks

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by JRSlawn, Aug 24, 2004.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

My truck

truck pic.jpg

2. JRSlawn

Truck number two

blue truck.jpg

3. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good, nice to see the real truck is a chevy and not a ford. :D

4. JRSlawn

went to go look at a 04 2500 hd ls this truck was sweet the dealer is going to call me back tommarow with a price on it. Can't wait.

Jeff Smith

5. youngdude

youngdude LawnSite Member

Whats that truck next to the white chevy, looks nice!

6. aspenlawn2000

aspenlawn2000 LawnSite Member

I will never buy another chevy as long as I am in business. I have a 2000 Silverado, and so far it has a new fuel pump ( at 49000 miles), new dif (at 98000 miles), new u joint (same as dif), air conditioner went ( 38000 miles), has a problem with coolant up near the intake manifold, which will run me another 500.00 dollars, has a new crankshaft sensor ( 49000 miles), emergency brake does not work, abs light came on, and has not gone off (at 80000 miles), so anyone out there thinking of getting a chevy ,stay away and get anything but a Chevy. Oh ya I also have a problem now with the tranny ( at 100000 miles)

7. CJ GreenScapes

CJ GreenScapes LawnSite Member
    from AL

I love the Chevy's. I had my share of problems with Fords, but I could have just had 2 lemons. They both make good trucks as a rule, but sometimes sh!t happens.

Good luck JRSlawn....