My Webpage

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by just Cuts, Jan 24, 2007.

1. just Cuts

just Cuts LawnSite Member
    from NJ

My first attempt at a website. I'm still uploading Pictures, but you can get the ideal. Would like to hear what you think.

2. just Cuts

from NJ

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

nice start

4. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

Are you serious? It looks like your running a professional business, from your pics. You need a site to relay that. NO FREE SITES. You can have one done relatively cheap.

5. Tn Lawn Man

Tn Lawn Man LawnSite Senior Member

It is a nice start. But I agree with poolboy. Your pics look like you have a reputable business but your website screams....amatuer.

You can get a nice website for a reasonable price that will have everything you need. And, things always look nicer with a www.justcuts.com or maybe an email address like info@justcutsw.com. pm me and I will help you more if you wish.

6. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

check out www.godaddy.com. for only a few bucks you can have a .com name and just have it get fowarded to your other site if you want. so when people look at there address bar it would say www.justcutslawn.com or something. same with the e-mail. you can have e-mails at that address.

7. just Cuts

from NJ

Thanks for the replys. I agree it would look better if I didn't have the freewebs.

8. Rax

Rax LawnSite Member

I think I paid about $80 for 2 years of Web hosting at Godaddy.com.
    The domain name will cost about $8 per year.
    It's very cheap. Now the labor to have your site built and installed will cost a bit more...unless you can do the work yourself.

9. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

My eyes were spinning at the scrolling flash ad banner.

Then I realized it was not your own URL, but a freebie site.

10. camden

camden LawnSite Member
    from SC

Get rid of the free site. Register a domain and get the site under your own domain. These days it's cheap and if you want to be taken serious then you know what to do.