My Website in progress

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ksland, Dec 23, 2002.

1. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks pretty good. Might want to make the large text a little smaller, and double check all links. The aeration one does not work.

I love doing web design so if you need help just ask.
  3. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

i really like the opening page...your logo looks real sharp.

what will the log in button be for? online payments?
  4. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

The site is looking good, and that's a very nice looking logo.
  5. ksland

Thanks you very much for the kind words, it means a lot from a person with a website that ROCKS! :drinkup:
  6. loganshardscape

loganshardscape LawnSite Member

7. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

Logan and ksland - They both look great. ksland, what program are you using to design yours?
  8. ksland

Dreamweaver MX, excellent program with very little limitations
  9. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Looks good so far.

A couple questions, not site related. How do you schedule those 10 day cuts? Seems like that would be difficult to, as far as keeping a tight route.

Also, do you play Bocce Ball? Is that why you offer that? Kind of an unusual service to offer, and I mean that in a good way! Seperates you from the others. And a very good idea to provide info about the game on your site to kinda peak the interest of potential customers surfing your site.

Good luck with it!
  10. ksland

Go getter.... At the current time I mow on mon wed and fri. Use the days in between as makeup days. This allows that odd 10 day scheduling to work. Sometimes its 9 sometimes 11 but averages 10. My service area is a circle basically that gets made each mowing day. There isn't really a need to group lawns togeter by towns. As an example mondays you would do this section of town, then next day another...and so on. What I do need to do is fill in between the lawns that do have. I currently only do about 40-45 accounts and I am looking to double that this year.

I also use QBxpress by alocet, scheduling, billing and routing software which keeps things in order nicely. It is really easier than you may think. But doesn't apply to everyone as I notice.

As far as Bocce, yes I have played in the past but didn't offer it as a service until last year when I installed 3. They are fairly simple and I know of noone else around that does them so I will work on pushing those a little in the future. I can also install those in the winter time or early spring.