My Website: pics of equip

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CutInEdge Lawn Care, Aug 3, 2005.

1. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

36" Scag Z-cat 05'
    36" Scag WB 97'

www.cutinedge.com
    Feed back on website would be appreciated.

2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Looks good. I see the Dodge crew cab at the top, but no pics of it in the gallery. I'd have pics of it in the gallery too. Also in the gallery, more pics of your work than your equipment. Equip pics are cool, but i think a customer cares more about what they can expect to receive than what you use to do it....
    But everything looks good :)

You can look at my site and use any ideas off of it. Don't copy something direct but if you see something you like you can use the idea for your site and do your own thing with it. www.cuttingedgelawncare.biz

Eric

3. stuie

stuie LawnSite Member

Nice clear and concise website you have there.
    Easy to navigate and fast to load.
    Lawns are a lot longer thn we have here.
    If you cant see the dirt here its not short enough!
    What sort of truck is that? Ranger?

4. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you!! This website is being created and written by myself. I have a 2001 Ranger and a 2002 Dodge 1500. I will take a look at your website. Will have more pics and adding billing system if I can figure the code out so that the customer's can view their schedule. Maybe when it snow's here in Florida I will have a day to work on site.

5. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

What kind of blower do you have?

6. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice site you got man. IMO I woulnd put more pics of some lawns and trim work. Nice site.